Channel 4 Promo for SL clash v HKR

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Channel 4 Promo for SL clash v HKR

Post by josie andrews »

Brilliant promo

Well done Channel 4

https://twitter.com/superleague/status/ ... JD_mmWKi7A
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
lucky 13

Re: Channel 4 Promo for SL clash v HKR

Post by lucky 13 »

Think it may be a Bet Fred SL promotion with CH4 tagged in for season opener? Sure that's Sky and ch4 coverage on the clip nice though sort of thing RL needs.
Jai is such an entertaining player.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Pearl1

Post by The Pearl1 »

Yeah not done by channel 4.

It’ll be superleague/IMG.

They need to make the star players stars, so this is a good start.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

So sorry my post was wrong but I’m sure there was no need to be so pedantic you two as to who actually made it!

The game is on Ch4 & I put it on because I thought it was a good positive promo for the sport which we definitely need more of.

We haven’t had RL exposed as much for years.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Thanks Josie for finding it and linking to it. It was clearly focussed on the game being shown on Channel 4, so your heading works for me. Most importantly, it reminds us how wonderful Field is. So looking forward to the next season of the Field Marshall French show, now with added centres!
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

No offence intended Josie. Sorry if it came across like that, was in no way my intension just discussing that it's good to see things like this. Thanks for the link and the others you put up. Apologies for any bad vibe.
02/04/2010/

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

lucky 13 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:26 pm No offence intended Josie. Sorry if it came across like that, was in no way my intension just discussing that it's good to see things like this. Thanks for the link and the others you put up. Apologies for any bad vibe.
It’s okay, sorry for the retort 😳

Monday’s are a bit of a downer on at the moment, it’s just a month since my eldest sister passed away after a long illness & Mondays was one the days I spent with her to give her eldest daughter a break.

No need for any condolences, I know you would all be kind & send them, but no need to 😊
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:17 pm
lucky 13 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:26 pm No offence intended Josie. Sorry if it came across like that, was in no way my intension just discussing that it's good to see things like this. Thanks for the link and the others you put up. Apologies for any bad vibe.
It’s okay, sorry for the retort 😳

Monday’s are a bit of a downer on at the moment, it’s just a month since my eldest sister passed away after a long illness & Mondays was one the days I spent with her to give her eldest daughter a break.

No need for any condolences, I know you would all be kind & send them, but no need to 😊
No worries x
02/04/2010/

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:49 pm Thanks Josie for finding it and linking to it. It was clearly focussed on the game being shown on Channel 4, so your heading works for me. Most importantly, it reminds us how wonderful Field is. So looking forward to the next season of the Field Marshall French show, now with added centres!
😊 Thank you
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

This is just the sort of thing that needs doing on a much more regular basis to build up to big games. With the way this sport and sport in general is (besides football it seems) we need every little thing to help grow the sport into a bigger spectacle. Channel 4 have produced some really good shows/programmes or whatever you want to call it - for games. The more publicity around said games the better