Tonight's Match

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: Tonight's Match

Post by moto748 »

Anyway, watched the game back last night. As so often, it looked a *slightly* better performance on replay. But Jeez, Hudds didn't offer much bar Ikahihifo, who really put in a shift.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

doc wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:18 pm The two hookers coming through the system at the moment, Forber and Ratchford, both have better running games than Powell and O'Neil who are too similar in my opinion.
Exactly doc.
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

O'Neill's game seems to have changed this season. Whereas last year, he was more of a running No 9, he now looks a little like a Powell clone, so I'm assuming that this is the way that the coaching is going and this is the way they want to play.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:58 am Anyway, watched the game back last night. As so often, it looked a *slightly* better performance on replay. But Jeez, Hudds didn't offer much bar Ikahihifo, who really put in a shift.
I’m not brave enough to go back to that game it was so tedious I’ll maybe not spin through it on the super league show.
Charriots Offiah

fozzieskem wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:56 pm
moto748 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:58 am Anyway, watched the game back last night. As so often, it looked a *slightly* better performance on replay. But Jeez, Hudds didn't offer much bar Ikahihifo, who really put in a shift.
I’m not brave enough to go back to that game it was so tedious I’ll maybe not spin through it on the super league show.
Snore fest.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Southern Softy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:47 pm O'Neill's game seems to have changed this season. Whereas last year, he was more of a running No 9, he now looks a little like a Powell clone, so I'm assuming that this is the way that the coaching is going and this is the way they want to play.
Powell is training & coaching both O’Neill & Forber, who I’ve told more than once not to change the way he plays.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah

josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:59 pm
Southern Softy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:47 pm O'Neill's game seems to have changed this season. Whereas last year, he was more of a running No 9, he now looks a little like a Powell clone, so I'm assuming that this is the way that the coaching is going and this is the way they want to play.
Powell is training & coaching both O’Neill & Forber, who I’ve told more than once not to change the way he plays.
Now, if it was me I would get Martin Dermott or Cam Smith in :)