Referee for Friday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Suzieb

Re: Referee for Friday

Post by Suzieb »

I feel that he let Salford lie offside a lot but also our ball movement from acting half is very slow which means it’s easier to defend for opposing teams
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

The play the ball speed is very important to launch any attacking plays and I suzies husband believes that this is the key to an improved attacking performance
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Suzieb wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:31 pm The play the ball speed is very important to launch any attacking plays and I suzies husband believes that this is the key to an improved attacking performance
I guess we found out against Salford that O'Neil is not the answer for that then. Forber maybe, and/or Cust next.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I've liked what I've seen of Forber, and I'd like to see him given a shot, and I'm sure he will be at some point. But it's ridiculous to think that he could/should be the saviour of our season.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Mike wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:29 pm
Suzieb wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:31 pm The play the ball speed is very important to launch any attacking plays and I suzies husband believes that this is the key to an improved attacking performance
I guess we found out against Salford that O'Neil is not the answer for that then. Forber maybe, and/or Cust next.
it was quicker than powells, although it is a low bar