Skinny Foods 1st Try Scorer

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Skinny Foods 1st Try Scorer

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:28 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:13 pm
Mike wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:18 pm I just don't like the idea of eating food that makes you thinner. Sounds sus to me! :)
It’s ideal for me with being diabetic.
Sounds like the sort of stuff I should be eating as well, my Diabetes is finally taking it's toll with certain foods I could eat before, spend many an afternoon crashed out in a horrible stupor
It’s the tiredness that gets to me mainly, only time I seem to come to life when I’m going to watch Wigan Warriors 😂

I was asked on Friday by several players, had I not been going to games? As if!! 😂😂😂

They’d not seen me before or after the games this season. I said it’s because you’re all going over to the stadium early & going back over to Robin Park as soon as you can! What’s the bloody rush? If you want to see me wait for me 😂😂😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:23 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:13 pm

It’s ideal for me with being diabetic.
Sounds like the sort of stuff I should be eating as well, my Diabetes is finally taking it's toll with certain foods I could eat before, spend many an afternoon crashed out in a horrible stupor
It’s the tiredness that gets to me mainly, only time I seem to come to life when I’m going to watch Wigan Warriors 😂

I was asked on Friday by several players, had I not been going to games? As if!! 😂😂😂

They’d not seen me before or after the games this season. I said it’s because you’re all going over to the stadium early & going back over to Robin Park as soon as you can! What’s the bloody rush? If you want to see me wait for me 😂😂😂
:lol: :lol:

It's mid afternoon that always get me for around an hour or so, such a horrible feeling
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:32 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:23 pm

:lol: :lol:

It's mid afternoon that always get me for around an hour or so, such a horrible feeling
I arrive at Robin Park about 4pm on game day & leave after 11pm! 😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:14 pm
medlocke wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:23 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:17 pm

Well why haven’t you commented on your win? Even if only on here.

I’ve always said never thought is was a true comp as we never see people who’ve said they’ve won!
That’s the reason I have made the thread.
I was joking :D
😳😳
Imagine being trolled by Meds

Could never be me :lol: :roll:
craigo

Post by craigo »

I would always predict Marshall.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

It always seems a bit weird to me that Skinny Foods are all over the stadium, and I've seen bunches of young promoters in their t-shirts, yet none of their products seem to be available to buy.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:02 pm It always seems a bit weird to me that Skinny Foods are all over the stadium, and I've seen bunches of young promoters in their t-shirts, yet none of their products seem to be available to buy.
Wife buys them all the time for her dinner,do all sorts of stuff