Remember Remember

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Blackpool_Pie

Remember Remember

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Junior Nsemba

What an impact he made. From his first drive, to his second long drive with an offload, to his cutting line for the try. He had 2 touches against Hull and I thought his first run was very good. He was unlucky to drop the ball right at the end but I still thought he deserved more the 4 minutes.
He was thrown in at the deep end and not only did he make a few telling contributions, he stood up in a very physical game, made no mistakes and was solid every time called upon.
craigo

Re: Remember Remember

Post by craigo »

That was brilliant commentary.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:13 pm Junior Nsemba

What an impact he made. From his first drive, to his second long drive with an offload, to his cutting line for the try. He had 2 touches against Hull and I thought his first run was very good. He was unlucky to drop the ball right at the end but I still thought he deserved more the 4 minutes.
He was thrown in at the deep end and not only did he make a few telling contributions, he stood up in a very physical game, made no mistakes and was solid every time called upon.
Off that showing he is a better option than baby giraffe
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

i really like his post match interview

yeah i enjoyed that, i'm working hard to get the no 11 jersey of Willie. I'm learning loads off him as he's a legend, but i want his jersey. that'll do for me. i want to see that desire to take a senior players jersey from them. IMO it was also said in the right way / manner. He know's he still has things to learn, and he wants more game time (which off that showing he'll be getting) but equally he was respectful of the senior players, and seemed really humble with the way he spoke / came across.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

the pieman wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:47 am i really like his post match interview

yeah i enjoyed that, i'm working hard to get the no 11 jersey of Willie. I'm learning loads off him as he's a legend, but i want his jersey. that'll do for me. i want to see that desire to take a senior players jersey from them. IMO it was also said in the right way / manner. He know's he still has things to learn, and he wants more game time (which off that showing he'll be getting) but equally he was respectful of the senior players, and seemed really humble with the way he spoke / came across.
Agree and I think Wilkin did a good job himself, he was respectful and self-deprecating - let Junior talk and helped make it a great interview. Massive credit to Junior, of course :)