Marshy

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
The Pearl1

Re: Marshy

Post by The Pearl1 »

Outstanding player.
craigo

Post by craigo »

I cannot believe I do not see fans with this lads name and number on the back of their shirts. He is a match winner. And his stats are out of this world. Very much a under rated player. NOT BY ME !.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
benjamaphone

Post by benjamaphone »

Marshall IS Wigan in my mind - love watching him play and I'm so glad to see him back in form ☺️
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

craigo wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:36 pm I cannot believe I do not see fans with this lads name and number on the back of their shirts. He is a match winner. And his stats are out of this world. Very much a under rated player. NOT BY ME !.
I see quite a lot of kids with his name on their back. I've always considered him a bit of a fan favourite over the last few years. Maybe we see things differently
craigo

Post by craigo »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:52 pm
craigo wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:36 pm I cannot believe I do not see fans with this lads name and number on the back of their shirts. He is a match winner. And his stats are out of this world. Very much a under rated player. NOT BY ME !.
I see quite a lot of kids with his name on their back. I've always considered him a bit of a fan favourite over the last few years. Maybe we see things differently
I see a lot more Field and French tbh Blackpool pie.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.