Sky coverage

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Southern Softy

Re: Sky coverage

Post by Southern Softy »

I listened to Joe Mills & Bilko for the match commentary with the TV coverage on mute - absolutely the best way!

I think the club should apologise to JJB for having the temerity to win the match, thus ruining all his predictions and their highlights reel seemed to suggest that HKR must have won. The only saving grace was that Wilkin wasn't there to remind us that St Helens would have beaten both teams etc. etc. I switched on at half-time to see what happened with that brilliant Marshall lick where King seemed to have the line at his mercy but apparently it never happened and the penalty try (although unlikely to be given) should have gone upstairs and Sky should have discussed it.

I don't understand their problem with Wigan.
NICKYKISS

Re: Sky coverage

Post by NICKYKISS »

Barrie Mac admitted post match that him and JIB were literally counting down the tackles out loud at the end, as HKR were trying to hold on in the build up to the Miski try.

That is a pretty pathetic admission and something their bosses shouldn’t be happy with.