Miski

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
God2

Miski

Post by God2 »

Since he’s come into this team I think he has been excellent. This isn’t a knee jerk reaction because he scored that try last night in the last second.

His overall game, in defence, under the high ball, out of yardage. His attitude is exemplary, a proper team player, always eager to get involved.

Yes he’s not the quickest but makes up for it with his strength and his defence and understanding with King seems to be working very well.

He does the basics very well also which you come to expect from an Aussie.

A good solid winger imo and worth a spot on the quota.
Southern Softy

Re: Miski

Post by Southern Softy »

Had a terrible debut but has proved the doubters (that means me, mostly) wrong. A really strong player for us and I'd like to see him stay with us for a good few years. Those runs out of defence are priceless.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

agree
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

He’s an absolute bull of a player and seems a throughly decent lad. I’m really pleased for him to be getting the games and the plaudits at the moment. As pointed out, his carries from our end are priceless, especially in the bigger games. We need to jig the use of our quota around but if they can do that, I’d love to see him be given a long term deal.
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Miski's try last night was an excellent effort, he's become a top finisher close to the line. He's really earned his place in the team but, as 'nickykiss' commented, we may need more than one quota spot available to make the signings we need next season. I'd imagine that Mago will go but then it may come down to a choice between Ellis and Miski. I'm glad I'm not the one making the decisions.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Think Cust is in more danger than Miski or Ellis both playing well and wouldn't be against either staying around on longer deals.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

lucky 13 - I forgot about Cust, perhaps you have a point. He certainly needs to find some form soon.
PJC

Post by PJC »

A question. We have 2 good wingers. Where should Field slot back in. Superb player. Stand off would seem to suit but SO don’t break from the scrum as they used to do.
The Pearl1

Post by The Pearl1 »

He’s not fast but he’s improved his finishing and taking the high ball a lot.

He was peppered last night and handled it all.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

lucky 13 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:46 pm Think Cust is in more danger than Miski or Ellis both playing well and wouldn't be against either staying around on longer deals.
Of the three of them, Miski is the one I'd be keenest to keep.