Challenge Cup Quarter Finals

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Challenge Cup Quarter Finals

Post by josie andrews »

Forgot all about having to buy these tickets until today!

Got that used to buying away tickets for games from the Warriors shop at Robin Park completely forgot about these 😳

Season ticket holders have until tomorrow to get their own seat.

Tickets are on sale at the DW Ticket Office

Come everyone let’s support our lads to beat Warrington & go into the next round 😊🏉🍒⚪️❤️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Re: Challenge Cup Quarter Finals

Post by moto748 »

Thanks for the reminder, Josie!
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Hopefully my 10 year old granddaughter's first home game. She went to Wakey last season and Headingley for the cup game (where she cried for most of the first half because we were losng!)
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
doc

Post by doc »

Wish they would open the ticket office when working people could actually get there e.g. Saturday morning.

Ordered mine on line and hope it turns up. Still haven't received the freebie ticket I ordered for my brother when they were giving them away for what I think was the Catalans match.
doc

Post by doc »

Well, having ordered on line I have just seen that WEP states that the Tics club shop is closed due to "technical difficulties", staff have been told to work from home and that the wages haven't been paid. Again!

Has anyone who ordered tickets on line had them turn up yet as I am starting to get a bit worried.
homer s

Post by homer s »

doc wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:46 pm Well, having ordered on line I have just seen that WEP states that the Tics club shop is closed due to "technical difficulties", staff have been told to work from home and that the wages haven't been paid. Again!

Has anyone who ordered tickets on line had them turn up yet as I am starting to get a bit worried.
ordered mine on sunday to be posted out, aint arrived yet. got worried today reading the confirmation email, it said 2023 season ticket will be sent out at a later date :o beginning to think the monies gone and i'll be on the creditors list
:?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Get in touch with Wigan Warriors at Robin Park if you still haven’t received them & voice your concerns about purchasing tickets from the DW stadium online.

01942 311111 –Season Tickets and Home Tickets T.

01942 762888 – Away Tickets

E. Ticketing Queries ticketoffice@wiganathletic.com

Hope you get sorted
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan