MAGIC WEEKEND FAN INFORMATION

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: MAGIC WEEKEND FAN INFORMATION

Post by Firestarter »

Mickw wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:48 pm So the derby can move at the drop of a hat to avoid the FA Cup final ,but the RFL put the second and third placed teams together so it clashes ,unbelievable, and people wonder why we're a minority sport.
I said exactly the same.Terrible braindead timing
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:12 pm
Mickw wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:48 pm So the derby can move at the drop of a hat to avoid the FA Cup final ,but the RFL put the second and third placed teams together so it clashes ,unbelievable, and people wonder why we're a minority sport.
I was ages looking for the Derby today so I could put my bet on before I forgot. 1.30pm?? Are they bloody joking! Fecking bloody football & it’s overpaid, soft sh**e Prima Donnas 😡

That’s another bloody sport we all have to kowtow to 🤨
Their salary is relative to the money the sport brings in and its popularity.

It’s short sighted by the organisers to have such a clash.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I loved the day it was great fun bar of course the obvious the other games were good and let's be fair it's always nice to see Leeds get beat,the crowd was excellent and given the 3 big team and their fans head up for today's game will surely push the attendance to anew record or as near as damn it.

As for its future if ING decide to recommend scrapping its clear to me they don't understand the sport,this event has got a great following and on a day like yesterday with the sun out its a great place to be.
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

Hopefully IMG will realise it's a great concept and get behind it, more publicity for it and attract more spectators, other than your traditional fans, because to be honest it seems to have been kept a secret outside of RL circles, typical of RL Management, or should that be non management.
Hopefully Huddersfield and Hull can pull their fingers out today and beat Stains and Wanky Warrington, at least that will chear me up a bit, after yesterday's debacle.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Always a great weekend , been to them all. Yesterday was no exception great banter with all the other fans and not a cross word spoken . Crazy to abandon this itsthe CCF that needs sorting out not magic .

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Ipinwigan wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:28 am Hopefully IMG will realise it's a great concept and get behind it, more publicity for it and attract more spectators, other than your traditional fans, because to be honest it seems to have been kept a secret outside of RL circles, typical of RL Management, or should that be non management.
Hopefully Huddersfield and Hull can pull their fingers out today and beat Stains and Wanky Warrington, at least that will chear me up a bit, after yesterday's debacle.
One thing I did notice there was merch available which is a good idea as well as club shirts there was magic specific merch which as ever my dear wife spotted it makes you feel that you've been to an event was how she put it and I suppose she's right never seen that before but it did seem to be selling well.