MAGIC WEEKEND FAN INFORMATION

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

MAGIC WEEKEND FAN INFORMATION

Post by josie andrews »

Magic Weekend is almost here, so make sure you're familiar with our essential fan information. Fans can purchase tickets from St James' Park ticket office throughout the weekend.

TICKETS
If you have received your tickets via email, please make sure you PRINT your tickets off on A4 paper ahead of your journey to St James' Park. If you have not yet received your ticket via email, please check both your junk and spam inboxes before contacting the RL Commercial Customer Service team at ticketing@rlcommercial.co.uk.

KICK-OFF TIMES

Saturday 3 June

Salford Red Devils v Hull KR - 1.30pm

Wigan Warriors v Catalans Dragons - 3.45pm

Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers - 6.00pm

Sunday 4 June

Wakefield Trinity v Leigh Leopards - 12.00pm

St Helens v Huddersfield Giants - 2.15pm

Hull FC v Warrington Wolves - 4.30pm

PASS-OUT SYSTEM
If you intend to leave the stadium and return later in the day then please ensure you receive a stamp upon exiting. Only with a stamp and a valid ticket may you re-enter the stadium. For those attending the full weekend, you must retain your ticket for both days, and may need to request a new stamp on the Sunday.

IDENTIFICATION FOR CONCESSIONS
If a concessionary ticket has been purchased, identification may be requested on entry. Holders of such tickets should ensure that they have appropriate ID with them.

LUGGAGE/PUSHCHAIRS
There are no areas to store luggage and/or pushchairs at St. James' Park during Magic Weekend. Luggage items larger than A4 size are not allowed into the stadium for security reasons. Appropriate discretion will be used for ladies handbags, baby changing bags, etc. and will be subject to the standard security checks.

FAN ZONE
Opening Times: Saturday 11am - 7.30pm | Sunday 11am - 4.30pm. The Fan Zone is located on Strawberry Place, offering food, beverage, and activities delivered by official partners.

REFRESHMENTS
A range of hot and cold snacks, soft drinks and alcohol will be available to purchase in all concourse areas. The majority of kiosks within St James' Park are CASH-LESS.

https://www.superleague.co.uk/article/3 ... nformation
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
craigo

Re: MAGIC WEEKEND FAN INFORMATION

Post by craigo »

Wonder if there is a printed programme. There wasn't for the bash.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

It doesn't feel quite as good these days without Derby games. They're just random games
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:11 pm It doesn't feel quite as good these days without Derby games. They're just random games
I love the magic concept but it’s a bit stale this year
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

fozzieskem wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:20 pm
Blackpool_Pie wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:11 pm It doesn't feel quite as good these days without Derby games. They're just random games
I love the magic concept but it’s a bit stale this year
Absolutely. I'd prefer it to be every other year and have Derby games every year. Feels like a little less of an occasion now unfortunately
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

So the derby can move at the drop of a hat to avoid the FA Cup final ,but the RFL put the second and third placed teams together so it clashes ,unbelievable, and people wonder why we're a minority sport.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

And so for people who haven't got Sky, it's going to be a bit rubbish in the pubs, with half the TVs showing the football.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mickw wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:48 pm So the derby can move at the drop of a hat to avoid the FA Cup final ,but the RFL put the second and third placed teams together so it clashes ,unbelievable, and people wonder why we're a minority sport.
I was ages looking for the Derby today so I could put my bet on before I forgot. 1.30pm?? Are they bloody joking! Fecking bloody football & it’s overpaid, soft sh**e Prima Donnas 😡

That’s another bloody sport we all have to kowtow to 🤨
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I'm sure there are plenty of people who wanted to watch the Warriors game and the Cup Final.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:22 pm I'm sure there are plenty of people who wanted to watch the Warriors game and the Cup Final.
I would think so, but you only need to look at our fixtures this season to see that the so called "computer generated fixtures" is not working properly or is it the technician who feeds it information without looking at other big sporting fixtures that could clash!

The Derby has never been run at 1.30!! So cock ups all round!!

And of course they didn't consult the railway unions to see if their strikes would also affect these three big sporting events this weekend! 🤨🤨