Jai Field

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Brennox7

Jai Field

Post by Brennox7 »

Any body think he will get a game tommorow?

I know some have said don’t risk it but if he’s fit surely he will play? FBs don’t take as much contact as some other positions and Field rarely gets caught anyway so a bench spot at least?

Dry pitch should surely suit his game also.

Any thoughts guys? And enjoy tommorow wherever you are watching 😊🏉
The Pearl1

Re: Jai Field

Post by The Pearl1 »

Fields our stand off now.

No way we move Bevan or Miski for that matter.

Our best attacking shape of the season was the Leigh game where he played 6 so I’m keen to see more of that.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

i wouldnt rush him but the doctors will know where he is at
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

Mouth watering thinking of French and Field at 1 and 6. The doubt that is going to be in the oppositions mind will be absolutely huge. Who do you concentrate on? They’ll need to be so concentrated because one moments hesitation on French and he’ll go or if they over commit, he gives it to Field and he’ll go.

Bring it on!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

NICKYKISS wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:23 pm Mouth watering thinking of French and Field at 1 and 6. The doubt that is going to be in the oppositions mind will be absolutely huge. Who do you concentrate on? They’ll need to be so concentrated because one moments hesitation on French and he’ll go or if they over commit, he gives it to Field and he’ll go.

Bring it on!
Or Marshall!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Brennox7

Post by Brennox7 »

My apologies, I did mean to stay SO don’t make much contact in defence or attack so he won’t take any heavy fire hopefully.

Would be class to see him back.

That back 3 last year was unbelievable. Add Wardles pace and form, Miski on the edge. Surely an extra hour in the review room for Catalan!
The Pearl1

Post by The Pearl1 »

NICKYKISS wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:23 pm Mouth watering thinking of French and Field at 1 and 6. The doubt that is going to be in the oppositions mind will be absolutely huge. Who do you concentrate on? They’ll need to be so concentrated because one moments hesitation on French and he’ll go or if they over commit, he gives it to Field and he’ll go.

Bring it on!
Can’t wait, teams have been really struggling to handle french at full back.

At 6, Shorrocks and Hampshire have been solid but not really offered any threat.

Throw Field there who can break the line at any moment.

So exciting.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Brennox7 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:08 pm My apologies, I did mean to stay SO don’t make much contact in defence or attack so he won’t take any heavy fire hopefully.

Would be class to see him back.

That back 3 last year was unbelievable. Add Wardles pace and form, Miski on the edge. Surely an extra hour in the review room for Catalan!
Oh I've no doubt that'll be true but for all the wrong reasons :lol: