Just wondering....

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Handy Andy

Just wondering....

Post by Handy Andy »

what are we allowed to talk about on here? See, my entire family LOATHE st helens with a passion. My mum wud love five mins in a ring with gay-lord sculthorpe anyday. So just wondering how far i can push my luck before getting chucked out of here. I got chucked out of another messageboard cos apparently i was being wigan-biased.

you ever heard anything so ridiculous??!! I mean, who wud be wigan-biased!?
wanny

mmmm

Post by wanny »

I dont know how far u can push it but im sure they have limits with regards to swearing and rasist remarks.........with regards to saints LET IT OUT BROTHER!!!!! u wont find anyone here who'll disagree.

p.s. all your family r wiganers eh, well spare a though for me as its half wigan half saints in my family. was great when we beat em at murryfield seeing the other half eat humble pie. hehehehe
WIGANMAD2001

My story

Post by WIGANMAD2001 »

Im in the same situation as you half my mates support the scum and me and my brother support WIGAN.

Can you remember last year when the scum beat us in the semi final, we were all watching it at my house and you could taste the atmosphere. And about half way though the second half i started to face reallity i couldnt belive it and it didnt help by my mates singing saints songs all the way though. So as soon as the horn went i walked up to my mate (Saints fan) and i smacked him. About a week later i said sorry and we are now mates again.
but it felt good to hit a scum fan
For Love Of The Game
Handy Andy

hehe

Post by Handy Andy »

lol...i think it's funny how u called me "brother"! hehe I'm a girl but im built like a bloke (thanx to my dad's genes i reckon).

Glad i can say what i want bout saints. I aint a racist anyways. Why is it..that saints are so far up their own backsides that they cant see straight, yet they have no real reason to be? Ok so they're top of the league at the mo, but so they have a good fan base like us?! or a decent ground that doesnt shake to the rafters if u get a decent crowd?! LOL
No wonder they charge so little to get in there, u need personal life insurance.

*alex*
wanny

mmmmYES

Post by wanny »

Sorry Alex i just assumed u were a man. I shouldnt really?

I was at the semi and good was it awful! poor weather and not much happening on the field either. WOts the deal with the bar for the away fans at knowsley road its like a portacabin? and the staff talk about thick!! the guy couldnt work out how much 2 pints cost?

Handy Andy

hehe

Post by Handy Andy »

s'ok. i get it alot! it's cos i have the attitude,build and sense of humour of a bloke. Much to my parents disdain.

know what u mean bout the staff. the bar is a joke. at least u get a good feeding when u go to our home! wigan kebabs...cant beat em