Re: Who is our current worst player?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Conroy9

Post by Conroy9 »

Vote now
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I don't feel like I can vote for this. I just don't like being negative about our players - there is enough of that in the stands every week.

Having said that, last season I would've voted for Ainscough - he never broke a tackle...

But I have to admit his form has been a lot more consistent at teh end of last season and the start of this. So I won't even vote for him.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
pieeater

Re: worst player

Post by pieeater »

I have to agree with Mike - we have enough knockers from outside - I think we'll get there - just give 'em time and support - the youngsters are really getting it together and we should be getting behind them
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
wolftown warrior

voting..

Post by wolftown warrior »

totally agree!!!!!!!!

i am pleased with all of our players this season, my only concern is kicking the extra`s, however just missing the kicks, make anyone a bad player, & i guess when faz has been doing it for so long it takes a lot of self confidence to follow him,

i`m even more sure we will get stronger & stronger, our youth has had some good write ups in the papers this week, & we still have a few seniors to come back in the next month!

i`m looking foward to the london game tomorrow!

we have the best of both worlds..
Fraggle

well i disagree

Post by Fraggle »

Personally I have no problem nominating our current "worst" player. Andy Farrell hasn't kicked a goal, broken a tackle, or made any yards for weeks. To think such a player is captain of his club and country, I've made as much contribution since he got injured. He should be forced to play in the game against Bradford to make up for his lack of effort...

{/me removes tongue from cheek}
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
johnsons_babexx

Have to agree with fraggle

Post by johnsons_babexx »

Im afraid that i have got to agree with fraggle to say he is captain of team, county and country he leaves alot to be desired.

I know most of u will disagree with this but more and more people are becoming against him for his boring style of play. I mean how many of u sit in the stands and when he has the ball u know exactly what he is going to do. Most teams do now.

I hate to say it but i think that farrell should be made to fight for his place and not just put back in the starting 13 cos at the moment i think that that sean o'loughlin is playing out of his skin
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

Fraggle

Farrell

Post by Fraggle »

Sorry Stef, but my comment wasn't serious. No-one can possibly argue that recently we've looked totally lost and confused, and lacking in leadership and inspiration. Last year when Faz was missing Lam seemed to run the show, but how important was Furner's experience in the pack at that time? Now we've got no other influencial players and there's too much for Lam to do. We need Faz back particularly for his experience and organisational skills, because at the moment we're nothing but a shambles.

But one thing you can't accuse us of, which you blame Farrell for, is being predictable, because it seems even our own players don't know what they are supposed to be doing.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Conroy9

Sorry

Post by Conroy9 »

It was me again. Sorry but people keep saying how bad certain players are. I like most fans don't knock the players and will be at the semi and Hull and most other games.

It was just a simple question - sorry
EastStandGirl

Post by EastStandGirl »

Chris (plays like he is smokin' a)Joynt Is the Leagues worst player hehehe
Rather partial to chicken pasty
EastStandGirl

Dont run a pointless upsetting vote like this again

Post by EastStandGirl »

Why do we have to sound like the boo boys from stains cant we run a positive vote .......urgh !! I just hated to even see this ...what a waste of space and time
Rather partial to chicken pasty