Calling all Wiganers! Calling all Wiganers!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
The Piemaster

Calling all Wiganers! Calling all Wiganers!

Post by The Piemaster »

Hi,This is the Piemaster,

We have a site @www.justwigan.com and after a series of major problems are re-launching. We have a message board that deals with Wigan issues and NEED your support. It will be THE INDEPENDANT voice for Wigan as most of the other main message boards for this area are tied to local businesses or institutions so are be biased or censored accordingly.

PLEASE GIVE US YOUR SUPPORT to make us a success and give YOU one of the very few serious independant voices on the internet ( come to think about it probably the ONLY serious independant voice in and around Wigan PERIOD!!!!)

Looking forward to your posts (and suggestions)

The Piemaster

Make mine a chunky steak!!
Mike
Site Admin

not this one

Post by Mike »

The Piemaster posted:
... most of the other main message boards for this area are tied to local businesses or institutions so are be biased or censored accordingly...
This message board isn't tied to any local businesses, or affliated to any organisations that may want to censor your views. Also, I think Bilko would take issue with his board being censorus.

The only restrictions this site imposes is no abusive or offensive comments or language. That's only because its a family site, and it should be possible to talk about RL without resorting to personal abuse.

ANyway, good luck with your site, the more the merryer I say...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐