Re: Faz blow

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dorsey

Re: Faz blow

Post by Dorsey »

Hells bells - what next? The surgeon wasn't called Millward was he????
Conroy9

What?

Post by Conroy9 »

Is wrong with him??

I caught a glimpse on the back of the post. Thats a HUGE loss
wigan_babe_13

Faz Blow

Post by wigan_babe_13 »

The surgery that Faz had was a success but he is taking longer to recover than was originally predicted! He can't do any work with his legs in the gym etc so is getting muscle wastage on his legs that is going to take time to build up again in order to be match-fit!
Conroy9

Re: Faz Blow

Post by Conroy9 »

I have never liked Faz from the minute he walked into the Wigan team because i felt he had to do too much all the time. After last season and the start of this i realise he is our best player. He carried us last year in a lot of games and will have to again this year im afraid. Lammy just aint the same player that was robbed of man of steel cos they all up scullys ar@e but thats a different story. That is a huge huge loss to us and the sooner he's back the better.
wolftown warrior

Re: Re: Faz Blow

Post by wolftown warrior »

we miss him & need him, but i would rather wait & make sure he is properly RIGHT, before he plays, cos rushing back & then missing the rest of the this season & some of next because he came back to soon, is not gonna be good for us at all....

seems like an eternity though!!!!!!!