wigan v hull

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
vikki

wigan v hull

Post by vikki »

what a shambles wigan have lost against hull 20/4 what r they doin and why have they left julian oniel out i dont thnk they have given him a chance i can bet u there will b more criticism about raper i think u need to give a new team to work and ckick togather
wolftown warrior

Re: wigan v hull

Post by wolftown warrior »

i thought tactically we were poor tonight,
out tackling improved 10 fold, we just didn`t create anything...
if there is criticsm, then i guess we have to take it or do something about it,
thought o`conner was our best player, i just felt we didn`t seem to have any idea what to do with the ball when we had it, especially on the last.....
or maybe it was just me? LOL frustratin, cos we played ok but we have to improve... we missed farrell & cassidy badly
but also gotta give credit to hull there defence is tough, i thought we wern`t gonna score to be honest!! but hock showed some class!! to go over....

anyhow, we got a nice easy game next week! J/k!!!!!!
Vicki

Re: Re: wigan v hull

Post by Vicki »

We may have lost but I was still cheered by the way the team have improved since last week. our defence was pretty solid, despite the differences in size, and we looked keen. We played for almost the full 80 mins, only slacking off in the last 5 or so. I thought we had a grounding tonight and if we keep building on it we'll come good. Probably not this season but we can't win everything all the time!
wolftown warrior

Re: Re: Re: wigan v hull

Post by wolftown warrior »

i agree vicki!
thought we were well up for it, our tackling was solid for the whole 80,

i do think it is just a matter of time before the pieces of the jigsaw slot into there right place, & as u say, if not this year, next...

however it is always nice to WIN!!! LOL.....
at least we gave a good account of ourselves, we could have collapsed at 14-0 but didn`t....that showed me we have some resiliance!!
however or wherever we finish this year, i will be proud of the team,