What's Happening

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
BIG AL

What's Happening

Post by BIG AL »

Hi everybody. I'm new to the site, but here goes. I'm a season ticket holder & follow the Warriors home & most matches away. But just what is going on at Wigan, we're playing 4 & 5 youngsters at a time who arn't good enough (YET).We've experienced players who arn't playing up to their abilities & some who shouldn't even be wearing the cherry & white. We let 2 key defensive players go, i.e Connolley & Furner. Furner because we cann't afford him & then Maurice is suprised when he cann't get Tallis, because he's too expensive (did he really expect to get him at a bargin price). And now when we need experience & a goal kicker we let O'Neil go, with quotes from Raper, "he's not playing to his best (name one who is). Donn't suggest Tickle is as good a kicker, I was at Wakefield when he missed one in front of goal & O'neil came off the bench, kicked 3 or 4 & scored a try. I watched last night's Hull match on TV, plenty of effort but poor defence & no ideas going forward.
Handy Andy

Re: What's Happening

Post by Handy Andy »

basically we're playing like a bag of crap cos we're missing vital players. like the hull coach said on fri before the match..."wigan should be at least 4 places up on what they are. but this is not the case due to the lack of vital players".

Doesnt help with faz and now dallas being injured.

*sigh*