HOW CACK ARE WE LATELY

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
POPEY

HOW CACK ARE WE LATELY

Post by POPEY »

I AM A NEW USER BUT HAVE BEEN A WIGAN FAN SINCE I WAS A BOY.I FEEL OUR KIDS ARE GETTIN THERE BUT NEED TIME ,TIME WE HAVE NOT GOT, WE NEED TO BUY + BUY NOW!!! OR WE WILL END UP DROPPING OUT OF THE TOP FLIGHT AS WIDNES DID, AND LOOK HOW LONG IT TOOK THEM TO GET BACK!!! COME ON MAURICE GET SPENDING OR DONT YOU WANT TO SEE OUR STADIUM FULL?
wigans chosen few
Pie Eyed

How much cack are you talking lately ???

Post by Pie Eyed »

1st thing - Welcome to the board. Glad you found us.

2nd thing - DON'T SHOUT. It's very rude.

3rd thing - Mo has already said that we won't be buying anyone to replace O'Neill, Furner, Connolly, et al.

4th thing - "drop out of the top flight"...... Go and take SEVERAL drinks and re-think this drivel.

OK, so we are not great at the minute, but are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that we are worse than Huddersfield/Halifax/Wakefield/Warrington, and are threatened with a drop to the NFP.

Give the kids time. They will come good as the year goes on. We might not win the GF this year (or maybe next), but stick with it.

Just look at how close Man Utd came to sacking Alex Ferguson in the 2 years before their success began, because he rebuilt the team from the ground up and brought KIDS through (Beckham, Butt, Scholes, etc.).

Just give Stuart and the boys time and support, and I'm SURE that they will come good for you, for the rest of us, and most of all for THEMSELVES.
Pie Eyed

How much cack are you talking lately ???

Post by Pie Eyed »

Repeat message - Moderator, please delete.
wolftown warrior

Re: How much cack are you talk...

Post by wolftown warrior »

quote// Just give Stuart and the boys time and support, and I'm SURE that they will come good for you, for the rest of us, and most of all for THEMSELVES. // unquote

my sentiments exactly pie eyed.

i`m not concerned bout this season, as it has been pointed ot it is a transisional year.

my concern is will raper and the players be given the time to build a new team?
if we don`t win anything in the next 2 seasons, will everyone be on rapers back? on the players backs?
everyone expects success even if we are rebulding!
i dunno..!!! LOL it is a catch 22 situation!!!