Transitional Season

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pieeater

Transitional Season

Post by pieeater »

Someone mentioned this is a transitional season, and whilst the die hard supporters will continue to support the team no matter what, they will lose support when they are not winning - it's a shame to have undoubtedly the best and most successful team in an incredible stadium and not be getting bigger crowds - wish there was some way of bringing the support back coz there's nowt like a full house and a great atmosphere to get the fans and players getting that feel good factor we used to have - dunno what the answer is - hope ML or SR do
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
POPEY

Re: Transitional Season

Post by POPEY »

we will lose support ,that was my initial thread b4 :albeit a bit cack handedly ha ha.I still think we need to buy in more "bums on seats" types of players the wigan public is notoriously tight and will find other stuff to spend their hard earned on.We need to be attracting more fans and will only do that by winning stuff! The way we are going it will be jack s***.soz but thats the hard facts. I know we have started slow!! lets hope we improve
wigans chosen few