injury situation

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
rach15

injury situation

Post by rach15 »

What does everyone think of our injury crisis at the mo?

There is about 10 out so we've only got just enough for a team of 13 never mind subs as well, will Stuart Raper get some subs from U21's like Allen and Brown?
O'loughlins number 1 fan!!
MrsLam

Re: injury situation

Post by MrsLam »

I thought Stu was supposed be gettin some Orrell players, theres not really much else he can do is there. Ian Millward sucks, apparently they need to get ready for their game on monday more than they need bother with this one. GRRRR, hope we thrash em now lol
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
scrumdown

Re: injury situation

Post by scrumdown »

I have just got back from the under 21 game and both David Allen and Kevin Brown did not play tonight.

Kevin did get taken off injured at last weeks game against leeds so could be injured, David was with the team at saints but did not play.
rach15

Re: Re: injury situation

Post by rach15 »

i agree with u mrs lam ian millward suks he started crying himself to sleep last week coz they lost in the semifinal!!
O'loughlins number 1 fan!!
MrsLam

Re: Re: Re: injury situation

Post by MrsLam »

heh heh heh. dya kno, his daughters a really nice person, how annoyin is that!!!!! I feel really guilty for callin him names every day of the week, but o well hes a git.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Re: injury situation

Post by Mike »

scrumdown posted:
I have just got back from the under 21 game and both David Allen and Kevin Brown did not play tonight.
Hey scrumdown. Do you go to any U21s/U18s matches? Would you like ot right a short report, or provide some stats about the matches? If you do, or if anyone else out there could do this, send me an email: mike@wigan-warriors.com

Cheers
Mike
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐