Wigan Boys

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ken

Wigan Boys

Post by Ken »

I remember not to long ago Saints playing a team of young lads,to save there players for a big game,Wigan on this day just ran over them,
Was Saints after repaying the debt today, if so not a good job made of it to My delight.
Well done lads I for one did not give you a chance, and take my hat off to you all,
I now live in Guernsey and can only watch it on t.v., But was born at Golborne and enjoyed watching Mr Danny Tickle do so well a star for
the future.
Ken Blinston
John M

Re: Wigan Boys

Post by John M »

Well said Ken.Didnt Danny Tickle look like a young David Furner? He looked like he had been playing 1st team for 10 years the way he was swatting the Scousers off.And Briscoe,he was just cool as anything and just took it all like a 30 year old.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
Ellie from the Block!

Re: Wigan Boys

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

SPOT ON!!!
To say that there were many who are still under 21 and not that experienced in first team play, I think we can rest assured that we belted Saints all over the ground.
Tickle and Briscoe had very good games (fair enough, there were a couple of errors, but experienced players still make these) and Carney was an absolute star! I think that Carney actually did make the defence rock solid.
It was one of the best matches I've ever been to.
I am brimming with pride!