What a Game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
exmouthpie

What a Game

Post by exmouthpie »

I just want to say what a brilliant game and it was worth the trek up from exmouth to watch it.

!!WELL DONE LADS!!

Winning that game i think is better than being in the challenge cup final itself.

Now we have a 2 week break, do you think we will get most of our players back from injury (bar robinson as he is out for 6 weeks)?

One final question was this game better than Wigan v Bradford when Renouf scored with about 5 seconds to go on the clock or Wigan v Bradford when Cowie became a star kicker for the night and kicked a drop goal???
I am Warriors Through and Through
MrsLam

Re: What a Game

Post by MrsLam »

bloody ell, i dunno but that was a class game. I was so nervous, i seriously was shakin, but i think this has to be better cause its scousers we beat n we had young lads.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
DaveO

Re: What a Game

Post by DaveO »

exmouthpie posted:
I just want to say what a brilliant game and it was worth the trek up from exmouth to watch it.

!!WELL DONE LADS!!

Winning that game i think is better than being in the challenge cup final itself.

It was as good as winning it I reckon for all the problems we have had so far.
One final question was this game better than Wigan v Bradford when Renouf scored with about 5 seconds to go on the clock
Yes and no. Yes because we were up against it today but no because how can you beat the way we won that game? It's a pretty close call though!
or Wigan v Bradford when Cowie became a star kicker for the night and kicked a drop goal???
Not in the same league as either IMO.

Dave