Nice to be back

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fishsta

Nice to be back

Post by Fishsta »

I've not been here for a long while... Don't know if anyone remembers me from a year or more ago? Last time I visited here, the site was dying ("Diskin in with shout to face Wigan" was the last news topic, I think!) and hadn't been updated for ages. Good to see it back! How long have I been missing?

Well, hasn't the League got off to a strange start? We've seen some of the best and closest games in a long time, especially the two Leeds games recently (Saints in the Cup and Castleford), and yesterday's derby was a cracker! What a great result! Full credit to the lads, they showed guts, determination, and for the first 20 minutes of the second half, they were nothing short of stunning. Well done to them all!

And finally... I got sent this... you might find it funny...

http://www.theinformationminister.com/p ... =612218864
Welski

Re: Re: Nice to be back

Post by Welski »

Hi Fishta...Welcome back !!! I was a "Diskin in with a shout" user...It seems word is getting round that Mike has a new and improved website! Hats off to the chap I know from painful experience how time consuming these things can be.

Does anyone know how many of the old "Diskin Days" users are on the new site?
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Fraggle

Re: Re: Re: Nice to be back

Post by Fraggle »

There are a few of us still around, although I've lost track of all the message boards there are these days. But I still remember in the dim and distant past there used to be an unhealthy mix of parrots and discussion boards...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
AJ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice to be bac...

Post by AJ »

my first wigan message board was mikes, almost 3 yrs ago now
the old black website with red and white text

how this board has changed and impiorved since then

and how many other boards we have seen come and go

but mikes is still here and still goin strong!
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!