Millward

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Jilly43

Millward

Post by Jilly43 »

How arrogant is Ian Millward?

Quote by I Millward from yesterdays game
"It's a pity, but all everyone will be talking about is how St. Helens lost the game to a young Wigan side"

Stains didn't lose the game, Wigan won it by being the better team!
Sorry Mr Millward but St Helens are not the only talking point in rugby league!!!!
Dorsey

Re: Millward

Post by Dorsey »

I'm probably leaving myself open to some odd answers here but doyou all think Mr M is okay at the moment? I've had as much to say about him in the past as anyone for some of his antics but he just doesn't seem himself at the moment. What does everyone else think?
AJ

Re: Re: Millward

Post by AJ »

i hate to say it but that doesnt sound typical arrogant millward, the its a pity thing seems to suggest hed rather the press talk about the good youngsters rather than saints losing to a weak wigan team

by no means the worst thing hes ever said

*shudders* @ not slating millward in a post lol!
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
pieeater

Re: Re: Millward

Post by pieeater »

Dorsey, know what you been about Millward - he was certainly odd when interviewed after the game - no, really odder than normal! he couldn't string a sentence together - oh the pains of being beaten by a fabulous Wigan side - it fair takes the words right out of your mouth!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐