Where is Stevo?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dorsey

Where is Stevo?

Post by Dorsey »

Any truth in the rumour that Stevo has spent the day in Tesco's stacking shelves to get a few bob to buy this watch for Kevin Brown and that he's gone to the Trafford Centre tonight to buy it rather than be at Knowsley Road?
Must go now and watch the second half of this scintillating match (yawn)
John M

Re: Where is Stevo?

Post by John M »

Dorsey posted:
Any truth in the rumour that Stevo has spent the day in Tesco's stacking shelves to get a few bob to buy this watch for Kevin Brown and that he's gone to the Trafford Centre tonight to buy it rather than be at Knowsley Road?
Must go now and watch the second half of this scintillating match (yawn)
Dunno about that but isnt it refreshing having Phil Clarke on? He has a good voice for commentry and he really does know his stuff.He actually puts marks on the screen with his magic pen when going through a replay unlike Stevo who just waffles on about cr@p. I say get Stevo on the sidelines and keep Clarkey doing the commentry.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
Paul Howard

Re: Re: Where is Stevo?

Post by Paul Howard »

Definately have to agree that Clarkey is alot better than Steve-O at the Commentry. I reckon Steve has been suspended after he called some of our players old boilers after they just beat saints on Friday!
Welski

Re: Re: Re: Where is Stevo?

Post by Welski »

I know he talks a load of "old bull" most of the time but I for one wouldn't swap Stevo for anyone. "Eddie'n' Stevo" if nothing else are guaranteed to make me laugh or get my blood boiling at some stage during any game.
Having said that every time Phil Clarke opens his mouth he underlines that he is just as great an asset to RL off the pitch as he was on it.
He is fast becoming the most polished presenter of any sport never mind just in RL!
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League