Re: Wigan shirts

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Will the JJB shop not do mail order?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Wigan shirts

Post by Mike »

I am a Wigan supporter living in London and cannot get a replica shirt on mail order from the Wigan shop. Why is this, and how are supporters living outside of Wigan now supposed to get replica shirts? Its ridiculous.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Re: Wigan shirts

Post by Mike »

I've tried the JJB web site and found it is under construction. The JJB stores down south are no help either. Why is the club not looking to branch out of its Northern base. I tried emailing the club several times and received no response. The club really need to stop such blinkered thinking. Rugby League is in no position to treat fans so poorly!!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Cuddly Kelvins

Post by Mike »

cheers barbara, i think i've found what i'm going to spend the last of my chrissie money on!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Matt, just an offer for you. I live in Basingstoke but my girlfriend lives in Standish. I'll be up there this weekend, and in London between Christmas and New Year. If you can wait until 29th December for the shirt then I'd be happy to get you one and meet up with you somewhere in London. I know it doesn't right the inabillity to order stuff off the web, but you may be able to get the shirt you want. E-mail me off line if you want to make arrangements.Andy Law
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

st-st-st-stutter

Post by Mike »

I've no idea why I typed my name twice in that last message! I'm not pretending to be like New York, honest!You stupid boy!Fraggle
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Re: Re: Wigan shirts

Post by Mike »

What is wrong with phoning or sending a letter to JJB Sports, Wigan? I am sure they will send by mail whatever you want. Why is everyone obssessed by purchasing via the internet?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Cuddly Kelvins

Post by Mike »

They're cuddly ones with rather a startled look on their face, as if they'd said something rude to Neil Cowie and were now wondering how to extract the rugby ball from its new spot. They're very good, actually, but have slightly different colouring to the real (!?) Kelvin. These must be juvenile gorillas. I think they're about a tenner.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

jjb site

Post by Mike »

I hope JJB build their shops faster than their websites, as this site's been "under construction" for several weeks now (although the previous site was pretty poor and needed updating). As a programmer (but not a website designer), I've got to wonder why people don't build their sites off-line and only shut the old one down when the new one's ready to go?Incidentally, I was in the soccerdome shop at the weekend (buying a couple of Kelvins as xmas prezzies, v.nice they are too!) and had to wait about 5 minutes before any of the staff decided to stop wandering aimlessly 'round the shop and actually serve their customers. It's a wonder they make any money at all.FraggleFraggle
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Kelvins

Post by Mike »

what sort of kelvins?car stickers or cuddly toy variety?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐