Faz

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Faz

Post by DaveO »

I have never seen any posts saying Farrell is as useful as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest.Neither have i seen any posts calling for Farrell to be sold halfway through his contract.
Come on the debates about Farrell have often been laced with people suggesting we are better off without him as was implied at the beginning of this thread in the post I responded to.
I have also never seen any postings saying that Ainscough played poorly because of Farrell.
That was a sarcastic remark due to the fact Farrell is always blamed for whatever seems to go wrong when it does due to him supposedly hogging posession.
Of course,im not going to start the debate about Farrell hogging possesion etc,last time i did that i had my foot soldiers behind me and there not here now.....
I thought it had already started - again - yawn.

Dave
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Re: Re: Faz

Post by Mike »

John M posted:
He should be thrust straight into the second row and let Graham show him how a real Loose Forward should play the game.
That's all very well, and it may well be the case when O'Loughlin is fit again, but at the moment we don't have a stand-off. So its Graham or Farrell at stand-off and the other at loose forward.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
rach15

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Faz

Post by rach15 »

I started this thread of and it was ment to be a poistive one about how well he played against the wires and how glad we should be to have him back but somehow it got turned negative by a few fans!
O'loughlins number 1 fan!!
rach15

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Faz

Post by rach15 »

I started this thread of and it was ment to be a poistive one about how well he played against the wires and how glad we should be to have him back but somehow it got turned negative by a few fans!
rach15

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fa...

Post by rach15 »

Soz i didn't meen to post it twice!
wolftown warrior

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re...

Post by wolftown warrior »

look at the trouble u have caused rach15! ( hahaha only kidding!)

everyone has there own ideas on both players.. but gotta agree with the other post.. if there in cherry & white.. i`m behind em!
end of story really....
rach15

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re...

Post by rach15 »

I no i which i hadn't started it now - only joking!!

I suppose everyone does have their own opinions on players but i just thought there wouldn't be much critisism for Faz especially since he had only just came back from injury!!
AJ

Re: Re: Re: Faz

Post by AJ »

imk sayin this only once because i cannot be arsed with the debate, u got the super pro faz people and the people who think he should play 12 but who apparently arent fans

now - fazs trys tonight were fundamentaly walkover tires nitusa and it wasnt exactly the greatest opposition

its the sort of performance, faz should give, scoring tries etc against the poor teams he should destroy them if he is a world class player

but to start they guess he proved u wrong argument is just childish

tonight all credit goes to kevin brown & sean briscoe, the players mom to superb performances from the yongsters
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
Deltic3

Re: Re: Re: Re: Faz

Post by Deltic3 »

tonight all credit goes to kevin brown & sean briscoe, the players mom to superb performances from the yongsters
Totally agree - lets not take anything away from Brown & Briscoe - they were both emense!!

Soon the whole world will know the name Kevin Brown - as for Faz put him in the second row, he is world class but i think he would do better in the second row with Graham at loose forward. As for stand off - take a bow KB!!!!
wolftown warrior

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Faz

Post by wolftown warrior »

browns first try was brilliant, he read the play well & finished off in style! briscoe was solid.. another good performance,

but to be fair to faz tonight he was brilliant... i know the fax arn`t the strongest of teams but some of the things he did we outstanding, & he seemed to make the right desisions.. i`m not pro or against farrell.. i`m pro wigan warrior, & the lads all did there part..
my only gripe was how we took the foot off the gas with 10 mins left.. got sloppy & were caught with 2 late trys..
( ref again.... sort in out please !)
good night .. and were above saints... so not much more to add really! LOL