Farrell Is Back

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WIGANMAD2001

Farrell Is Back

Post by WIGANMAD2001 »

Recently i posted a message saying that Lam will come into his own when Farrell gets backs and although i have only seen the highlights and read the match reports it seems like i was right.

What does anyone everyone who was at the games think?
With Farrell being back is Lam doing short burst of excilents or is his more buzzing around the 1st reciever abit too much?

By the way great two results and i belive this is just the start of our great comeback, well done lads.
For Love Of The Game
AJ

Re: Farrell Is Back

Post by AJ »

lam was very very quiet imo, didnt even do alot of kicking which was mostly done by graham and even farrell

didnt seem to be very intrested against fax for me, but lam played very well the week before against warrington includin a very good try
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
wolftown warrior

Re: Re: Farrell Is Back

Post by wolftown warrior »

lam was taken off after 60 mins.. we had control of the game, he and farrell played well together, & he didn`t mak any of his darting defrence splitting runs fri, to be honest he didn`t need to & he knew it..

like aj said, he was class against wolves & well deserved MOM..
personally i think lam is the vital cog in our machine.. we have 2 different options know, i thought farrell distributed the ball very well on fri to..
now that the players are all coming back, we could get a few more wins & get top 3...

deano g

Re: Re: Re: Farrell Is Back

Post by deano g »

we've got two big games coming up and if we can get the four points we'll be in a good position

better still, a week on friday we might be able to knock stains out of the top six