O/T starkie!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TheRealAshtonWarrior

O/T starkie!

Post by TheRealAshtonWarrior »

Hey fella. You reminded me this site existed last night in the pub but when i tried to register with me usual AshtonWarrior name it said someone else had it so i had change to the RealAshtonWarrior. Thing is i think its prob me but have just forgot me password so can you use your moderator status and make yaself useful for once to get me name back.

cheers fella

ps, pint tonight or you revisin?? (cough cough)
Starkie, your such a fu*kwit!!
pk

Re: O/T starkie!

Post by pk »

are we entering embarrassing starkie stories here or on another thread? shall we set up a new thread like a sticky or somet just to embarrass the poor lad?
TheRealAshtonWarrior

Re: Re: O/T starkie!

Post by TheRealAshtonWarrior »

pk posted:
are we entering embarrassing starkie stories here or on another thread? shall we set up a new thread like a sticky or somet just to embarrass the poor lad?

i think there are enough embarrassing stories about starkie to fit both threads. Wonder who will mention trains, camps and special showers first? ooops, just did sorry starkie.
Starkie, your such a fu*kwit!!
pk

Re: Re: O/T starkie!

Post by pk »

haha..who have u let take control of your board!

dont forget tripping over luminous green bin bags outside the moon in wigan, and youve gotta love his genuine believe in the rise of neo-nazi like concentration camps and 'special showers' for assylum seekers. that along with watchin him use a cash machine (like an ape bangin stones together) is reason to know the guy!

hes grade A! hes a good lad seriously, loyal m8 when u need him!
AJ

Re: Re: Re: O/T starkie!

Post by AJ »

no comment
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!