Shame

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Shame

Post by MrsLam »

Aw I want some embarassin stories but I know he'll probably just block this message and moderate any what you send :(
Be a good sport Aj!!!!!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
AJ

Re: Shame

Post by AJ »

ok, here goes...

1. fell over bin bags in wigan
2. burned my face on a chip shop counter
3. set my hand alight with a lighter

THATS YOUR LOT!
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
MrsLam

Re: Re: Shame

Post by MrsLam »

I want details!!!!! otherwise ill just ask a certain shannon or can i not put his name on here?? Ive got his mobile you know
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
AJ

Re: Re: Re: Shame

Post by AJ »

shannon wont talk. and he is used to torture, he went to college for 3 yrs lol!

now enough on this site bout me bein silly
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
John M

Re: Re: Re: Shame

Post by John M »

Eating my chips outside that big church in centre of Wigan.Just got chips from Mr Chips and a seagull landed near me and my mates.I got up ran towards it to scare it away and went flying on the old stone flags that had moss on em.Ended up with green stuff all over my clothes and a sore head.
Since everyone in the church yard saw it if a hole had opened up in the ground id of jumped in it!

Or,more recently driving one morning in Ashton and all these collage girls with short skirts on walking to the bus stop.I was so busy looking in my mirror at there legs that i had to slam on for a car stopped at the lights infront of me.All these girls turned round at all the noise,i felt like a right t*t.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!