knights v sharks

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AJ

knights v sharks

Post by AJ »

What a great game. Is there any comp in the world better than the NRL? I don't think so. It puts SL into perspective, especially when you consider how crap the Bradford-Leeds game was.
The other good thing about it was seeing Gallen being sent off for a high tackle. they should start doing that over here. And Cronulla still came back with only 12 men. Amazing.
Just imagine if we could choose between the likes of Johns and Kimmorley for our Test team. No, it looks like we're stuck with Paul deacon. Wow.
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
wolftown warrior

Re: knights v sharks

Post by wolftown warrior »

yes mate is was a fantastic game, those three picks by kimmorly were outstanding.. actually the first time i had seen cronulla this year..
what an advert for RL, & i gotta agree the NRL does show the SL in a different light, but i guess we don`t have the money pumped into ur game like they do..

& the rabbitohs game was good to, for entirly different aspects.. it is good to watch, i`m hoping hull kick the living daylights outta saints tonight & then i will have had a nice weekend...
can`t wait till friday.. just KNOW i will be stuck in traffic again...
rugbynelly

Re: knights v sharks

Post by rugbynelly »

it was a gr8 game but it wasnt knights vs cronulla
iut was kmmorley vs johns
who do u think shud get the MSW/aussie number 7??
theres only 1 team in wigan