Hughes

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
feeona

Hughes

Post by feeona »

Besides the obviuos of Vagana I would love to see Adam Hughes at Wigan. Is he a realistic prospect?
Does anyone agree that he'd be a great signing for wigan. Though I doubt it would happen
100% Warrior

Re: Hughes

Post by 100% Warrior »

I think that Adam Hughes would be a great signing for Wigan, I think he's been the Vikings most consistant player for the last two seasons.

He's powerful, quick and is certainly able to find his way to the try line.

Hughes has scored tries at whichever club he's been at (Leeds, Wakefield, Halifax and now Widnes).

Yep, if we signed Hughes I wouldn't be complaining. However, I'm sure we'd all prefer Nigel Vagana.
warriorjon

Re: Re: Hughes

Post by warriorjon »

I must agree i think he would be a very useful aquisition to the squad i have stated on other threads i beleive he could cover the positions played by both Johnson and Hodgson, and we would only have to supply 1 wage leaving us to strengthen in other areas. He does score a lot of tries made by himself from nothing and has that special ability to be able to go the length of the field. i personally am shocked he has not gained rep. honours. I was playing accademy rugby at the same time as him and he was down to be the next big thing at Leeds after a few years in the R.L. wilderness i now think he is starting to show his potential. i say sign both Vagana and Hughes.