wot, no message board?????

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
iago

wot, no message board?????

Post by iago »

In order to get my daily fix of SL I spend many minutes/hours surfing other clubs websites.
I noticed tonite that the Saints message board has been discontinued by the moderators who are finding it `difficult to police` the comments from the fans about each other and their team.
A pity because it was certainly an entertaining board, particularly of late with the team doing sooooooo well!
RIP
little irish pixie

Re: wot, no message board?????

Post by little irish pixie »

i was on the siants website lately, and forgive me if i understood this wrongly, but it said that to join the website, you had to send of to the club with your name address etc! all because the scum are sending "inappropriate" messages! well dona saints fans!
Kev

Re: Re: wot, no message board?...

Post by Kev »

It would have been easier for Al Faed (owner of Harrods)to get a British Passport than to register with the skints message board. Is this another cut back to save money or is it the fact that of the six or so people allowed to post insulted too many people who were unable to respond. I used to read it every day and some of the comments were libellous, that was the reason the adim person put the warning at the top of the board.Anyway I won't loose sleep over it. P.S what about there giant killing performance last night lol.Mildred says Halifax are a tough team to beat.
wolftown warrior

Re: Re: Re: wot, no message bo...

Post by wolftown warrior »

oh dear... all this couldn`t happen to a more suited team! LOL
hahahaa..