TONIGHTS MATCH

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Gai-Jin

TONIGHTS MATCH

Post by Gai-Jin »

Congratulations to the Warriors, a well deserved win against us at Odsal. No excuses re bad reffing etc, the best squad won on the night, nice to see so many of you turn out as well.
Mine's a pint (of Malt Whisky)
hopalong

Re: TONIGHTS MATCH

Post by hopalong »

Thanks. Enjoyed the visit to see the Bulls fans. Hope you do them scouse b*****ds nest week, keep millward moaning.
Fraggle

Re: TONIGHTS MATCH

Post by Fraggle »

Thanks for good wishes, as ever Gai-Jin. A shame speccies of other teams aren't as gracious in victory or defeat as you always are.

Gotta admit for the first time in years I couldn't make it to Bradford today, but it sounded a good game on the radio (or as good as it could be when they kept switching to report on Lancashire's pathetic efforts in some cricket match). I'll have to borrow the video once I get around to buying a new television...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
wolftown warrior

Re: Re: TONIGHTS MATCH

Post by wolftown warrior »

brilliant win! we deserved it..
still lowes should have gone! all he did was moan! & not only lowes but several bulls.. they were like big kids.
no call for that in rl... u can understanding the captain having a word regarding whatever incident.. but constent moaning..

the board should look into that.. & give lowes a fine or something...mind u.. he would moan about that to i guess!!!
good win last night! everyone was brilliant!
thought lam deserved his MOTM, & even though there is alot of pro against faz his kicking is sealing points for us!
great job guys!
Gai-Jin

Re: Re: TONIGHTS MATCH

Post by Gai-Jin »

Your young guns are certainly doing you proud Nitsua, with Faz & Lam organising the plays and the enthusiasm of the young lads, Wigan will be a force to reckon with the rest of this season. Keep this up and next season could well be the year of the Warriors.
Mine's a pint (of Malt Whisky)