Faz/Lam

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Faz/Lam

Post by MrsLam »

Nice to see them sharing the kicking responsibility tonight, they showed true class and complete composure throughout the game. Funny watching their big fat sods running into our faz and stopping dead, showed his strength there didnt he!! :)
More of that please
Oooh and well done on your 100th try faz :D
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Ellie from the Block!

Re: Faz/Lam

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

I think sharing the kicking certainly paid off! Faz had a far better match than he's had in ages and I think it is all down to this.

The old "predictability" of Faz taking the final tackle had gone and Lam's kicking game was pure class!
Grego

Re: Faz/Lam

Post by Grego »

Lam has been fantastic for the latter half of last season and all of this season so far. His unpredictability and excellent kicking game is causing all sorts of problems to other teams defences. I hope we are going to retain both him and craig smith, who is having some barnstorming performances, for next season because if we lose them then someone needs shooting!!
rach15

Re: Re: Faz/Lam

Post by rach15 »

Both had brill kicking games!
O'loughlins number 1 fan!!
warriorjon

Re: Re: Re: Faz/Lam

Post by warriorjon »

Both had excellent games i think that Raper has taken some of the pressure off Faz by allowing Lam to have a little more responsibility and it really is showing in his game. Faz had a stormer!