Last Night !!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
100% Warrior

Last Night !!!

Post by 100% Warrior »

What can I say, Raper Rookies and the rest of the gang do it again.

My man of the match was Craig Smith, I thought the guy was awesome last night. It's been a while since I saw a forward actually bully the Bradford pack.

You could tell it got under the Bulls skins as Lowes never stopped mouthing off the whole match, the ref should have at least shown a yellow card and made him cool down.

Our game plan was spot on, keep it simple if there's nothing going on the last tackle kick downfield and turn their chunky chappies around and tire them out.

Fazza had an excellent match, it would appear that Andy has been told to take less responsibility with the positional kicking and it has allowed him to concentrate on making breaks out wide.

Also I dare say it's taken him a couple of games to get match fit after his long layoff.

Next up on Friday at JJB are the Tigers, who were very unlucky against Hull, we can't take these guys lightly.

Let's get loads of people down to JJB, make plenty of noise, get behind the lads and hopefully by the end of the season we can at least celebrate a spot in the Grand Final !!!
sedbergh

Re: Last Night !!!

Post by sedbergh »

Craig certainly had a great game and so did the rest of the lads. I agree Lowes should have been sin binned, although keeping him on the pitch guarantees us a few penalties. I watched the replay on sky when I got home from Bradford and the ref warned him about half a dozen times. Karl Pratt's just as bad, won't accept a decision when it goes against him.
Great win - Old Trafford here we come.
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Yep, I got sick of Lowes as well. He should have been binned for a while just so that the match could flow more quickly.
Anyway, he'll be whinging a lot more now won't he!!!!!!
Fantastic match!!!!!
ellery

Re: Re: Last Night !!!

Post by ellery »

Ellie from the Block! posted:
Yep, I got sick of Lowes as well. He should have been binned for a while just so that the match could flow more quickly.
Anyway, he'll be whinging a lot more now won't he!!!!!!
Fantastic match!!!!!
It was not so much the whining that got me but more the cheap shots that Brat-ford got away with.Lots of facials and stray elbows when they were mauling in the tackle, especially on the youngsters. well fortress Odsal is looking more and more like the hole in the ground that it is and the Bulls are still big daft Tykes as in the Northern days. Hope they beat Saints though!
iago

Post by iago »

Yes another great team effort.
Strong defence and Lam and Faz both had great kicking games which gave us a big advantage.
More of the same on Friday please....