Busted bull Drink driving

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Busted bull Drink driving

Post by Mike »

dID ANYONE ELSE HERE AABOUT HENRY PAUL BEING PULLED OVER FOR DRINK DRIVING THIS YEAR. HE LOSTHIS LICENSE FOR A YEAR AND COPT A FINE I RECKON THEY SHOULD HAVE THROWN HIM IN JAIL ANYBODY ELSE ?????????
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Re: Busted bull Drink driving

Post by Mike »

Henry Paul you are a joke and somebody i admired but Drink Driving you are a disgrace and an absolute fool the BIG WAHT IF YOU DID KILL SOMEONE you better count yourself lucky
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Busted bull Drink driving

Post by Mike »

Yeah i heard about that what an idiot what happen if he accidently killed somebody Bradford covered over the drink driving charge they coukld probably cover that over too
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I think he should be thrown in jail, y should he be different than n e one else. Its not as if he has lost a lot with all the money he earns anywaySteph
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

wigan warriors rule
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

If this is true, and I have to say I don't read the Bradford papers - yes he is an idiot. Bradford can not cover this up as it's a criminal offence. If a pop star can't fart without the press writing about it then Bradford stand no chance what so ever of covering this up. As to the fact the he should be thrown in jail - isn't this a touch of the we hate him as he left us syndrome?? People are stopped everyday for drinking and driving but don't go to jail. Maybe they all should..I can't help wondering the comments on this board had the driver been Andy Farrell.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐