Pat Richards

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jayde_hates_longy

Pat Richards

Post by jayde_hates_longy »

Id like to say to all of you that have continualy over the past few months been saying pat richards should go and that hes c**p re-think it! he had a great game tonight!!!
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

Cummmm on wigaaaaaaaaaan!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

DIRTY FUCKIN SCOUSE WANKERS :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx
lancaster warrior

Re: Pat Richards

Post by lancaster warrior »

I'm one of them. I actually thought Pat was helping DV look worse but this season and especially last night night I ate a small piece of humble pie. Many apologies to both of them (as lng as they keep it up)!!!! Or are they just playing for new contracts and the same money?
allways have and allways will hate st helens
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Up to the last few games both have deserved the flack coming their way apart from a few games both have been far away from the players that we saw in th NRL so no eating humble pie is needed .

On tonights game pat looked like the player he was when we signed him slolid player and a great finisher ''keep it up PAT '' DV as been good all year hope they keep fit and carry on in the form they are showing they now look like the players we thought they would be so will get praised :roll:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
jayde_hates_longy

:lol: wwhheeyy:d
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

jayde_hates_lon gy posted:
Id like to say to all of you that have continualy over the past few months been saying pat richards should go and that hes c**p re-think it! he had a great game tonight!!!
One game doesnt make him a hero, he is getting better though. Hope he keeps it up and scores bags full more tries.
jayde_hates_longy

You wouldn't be saying that if it was barratt or bailey? would you? you'd be singing their praises
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

xxxxxxxxxxxx
wiganstripleL

Post by wiganstripleL »

barrett and bailey havent been here as long as them to so you cant even make that comparison! all the critisism for dv and pr has been justified because they havnt performed well since they have been here!! this season though both players have improved 100% and they are looking like a good combination on that side! if both players continue to play like they have been id be tempted to offer them both a new contract!
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

while Richards and Vaeliki have certainly bucked there ideas up dnt lets get caried away by a couple of decent performances.May be confidense as played a major part in there improved performances, i for one was calling for there heads last season i do hope they prove me wrong and continue to play the way they are at the moment
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

If I misfired as much as Pat has, the Mrs would have booted me out long ago. Jayde, he has had 1 good game. Plenty of garbage ones to make up for (a whole season infact) I hope he does continue to play well, he damn well owes us. As does DV!!
jayde_hates_longy

:D Dont worry am sure he will have plenty more good games to come:D and tries and goals:D :wink:
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

xxxxxxxxxxxx