Ryan Brierly

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
wall_of_voodoo

Ryan Brierly

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

I've seen it posted that a number of unnamed super league clubs are interested in him

Are we one of these?? Wouldn't surprise me if I'm honest
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
EagleEyePie

Re: Ryan Brierly

Post by EagleEyePie »

Given our recent transfer targets it wouldn't be a surprise. Matty Peet used to coach him as a junior and recommended him to Wigan but he chose Cas. Pretty sure he's a Wigan fan so given he's an average player in an awful Leigh team I'm surprised he's not signed already.
pedro

Post by pedro »

hopefully not, turnstyle
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

EagleEyePie wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:00 pm Given our recent transfer targets it wouldn't be a surprise. Matty Peet used to coach him as a junior and recommended him to Wigan but he chose Cas. Pretty sure he's a Wigan fan so given he's an average player in an awful Leigh team I'm surprised he's not signed already.
🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I’m not sure where to start with this rumour,he’s not a world beater is he,let’s leave it at that