Sean Briscoe To Resign?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ultimate warrior

Sean Briscoe To Resign?

Post by ultimate warrior »

Just listening to the rugby hour on radio Manchester, and there was mention of a rumour that Sean Briscoe has resigned for us for next year!

This is an unconfirmed rumour, that I have just heard on the radio, but Steve Simms confirmed that he knows for a fact that his contract is up with Hull at the end of this season.

What do people think of this possible signing, and will it happen?

I would like to see Sean back at the JJB, but not sure if he would come back.
Nine

Re: Sean Briscoe To Resign?

Post by Nine »

I got the impression he was enjoying life over in Hull, but that being said, he didn't leave us on bad terms, has remained friends with people at the club, and is a Wigan lad so that's a believeable rumour. Just not sure if there's any substance in it, though.

IMO he would be a good signing. At the time he left we could reasonably have expected Kris Radlinski to have been about for a few more seasons and Briscoe was just at the stage that he needed to earn a proper wage and regular first-team rugby. There was no suggestion he wasn't good enough, and I think the reliability he has given Hull at fullback shows that he is developing into a very good player.
Squad number 18!
DaveO

Re: Sean Briscoe To Resign?

Post by DaveO »

We already have a thread on this in the rumour mill which is the correct place

Dave