MENINGA TELLS US WHO WIGAN'S NEXT SIGNINGS SHOULD BE

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
jimofwigan

MENINGA TELLS US WHO WIGAN'S NEXT SIGNINGS SHOULD BE

Post by jimofwigan »

Meninga hails his blockbusting props
Queensland coach Mal Meninga says veteran forwards Steve Price and Petero Civoniceva deserve much of the credit for last night's 25-18 win over New South Wales in Brisbane.

The Maroons rallied from 18-6 down at half-time and will take a 1-0 lead into State of Origin II in Sydney next month.

Meninga says Price and Civoniceva were inspirational.

OAMJSONA

Re: MENINGA TELLS US WHO W...

Post by OAMJSONA »

like i say Jason Ryles will do 4 me for next year

he is an excellent forward
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

jinkin jimmy

Re: MENINGA TELLS US WHO WIGAN...

Post by jinkin jimmy »

We don't need ageing props who can manage to get up for a great performance occasionally. We need experience, granted, but we need durability above all else.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

mark o'mealy a would welcome him and i tell you something even better sign a big name who is off quota from off and in the same deal offload useless fielden off onto them
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

Ryles is an excellent prop and no where near over the top

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i want a top quality prop and ryles fits the bill and the coley rumour seems still to be alive as he still hasnt signed a new contract.......
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

the rumour is still that he as signed for us for next year

i sure hope it stays as a rumour

Coley turned us down once , we dnt need him now the young lads we have at the club are going t be far better than him

JARJAR

Post by JARJAR »

:roll: Totally agree if we are going to sign people from outside the club lets at least pick people who want to play for us.If Coley has snubbed us once then thats his mistake.
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

JARJAR posted:
:roll: Totally agree if we are going to sign people from outside the club lets at least pick people who want to play for us.If Coley has snubbed us once then thats his mistake.
I think we should be big enough not to hold grudges. Coley stayed at Salford because he bought into Karl Harrison's eyewash about the club getting its new ground and starting going places. We, on the other hand, weren't promising much.

Anyway, IF we signed Coley, I doubt it would be for more than one year, or maybe two. Either way, it would give O'Carroll or Prescott (whichever one we keep, because we won't be able to keep them both), room to keep developing and gaining big match experience without getting battered too much.

I'd sooner we got someone better than AC, but I don't think he'd be too bad a buy.
Matthew-Warrior

Post by Matthew-Warrior »

Ryles For Mine.