Gaz Hock

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
adrenalinxx

Gaz Hock

Post by adrenalinxx »

Has any else heard that Gaz has been having some trouble off the pitch....before the Hull KR game inparticular :conf:
adrenalinxx

Re: Gaz Hock

Post by adrenalinxx »

I've heard that Gaz has been having some trouble with people who live near him who have been taunting him over the past few month and saying he can't do anything because he is a rugby player and it would end is career if he reacted.

Apparently on the Friday before the Hull KR something was said to Gaz that really annoyed him which he reacted to by pushing one of the people to the ground. They called the police and Gaz was taken to the police station and warned but the matter was not serious enough for anything else.

Like I said just a rumour but I've heard it from a few people since the Hull KR match.
Laura-xo

Post by Laura-xo »

adrenalinxx posted:
I've heard that Gaz has been having some trouble with people who live near him who have been taunting him over the past few month and saying he can't do anything because he is a rugby player and it would end is career if he reacted.

Apparently on the Friday before the Hull KR something was said to Gaz that really annoyed him which he reacted to by pushing one of the people to the ground. They called the police and Gaz was taken to the police station and warned but the matter was not serious enough for anything else.

Like I said just a rumour but I've heard it from a few people since the Hull KR match.
Ooooh temper temper Gareth.
TBH i can't see him doing that. It's more than his jobs worth but then again, if someone was taunting me, i'd do more than push them to the floor!
Wonder what it's about? :conf:
Loyal Supporters

He goes to the lefttt,
He goes to the riiiightt,
Mark Calderwood,,

Richards is Superman
honestly!
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

Hes a big guy Hock I'm sure he wouldn't take lip of any tom dick or harry.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

Gaz Hock as backed away from fighting on the field on more than one occasion , so may be Nobby as had a few words with him

if he as trouble off the field with scum bags then he showed kick the s**t out of them

Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

no hes a beech hiller is gaz like myself and he lives in the rough parts he can take care of hiself no problems hes a big lad and doesnt give a dam if he wanted to react he would have done or get some of his mates from the beech tree to do it.....
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I thought TanFastic refused to renew his membership - thats his off field problem?

no?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

shawcross da warrior posted:
no hes a beech hiller is gaz like myself and he lives in the rough parts he can take care of hiself no problems hes a big lad and doesnt give a dam if he wanted to react he would have done or get some of his mates from the beech tree to do it.....
Rough parts of Beech Hill? :lol:
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
turf

Post by turf »

Let him kick the living sh*t out of the people that are taunting him - they deserve it!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

Any other player would to the same.
Ken

Post by Ken »

dont need another John Clark syndrome do we now :wink:
Ken Blinston