Gaz Hock

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
butt monkey

Re: Gaz Hock

Post by butt monkey »

Gareth Hock's real name is Gareth Charnock, he changed it due to the trouble (i assume from his much younger days, that regularly got either him involved with the police, or another family member) Not sure which!

He has had off-field trouble, and was given one last chance to sort his private life out during the last off-season. Hope its not re-surfacing.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

butt monkey posted:
Gareth Hock's real name is Gareth Charnock, he changed it due to the trouble (i assume from his much younger days, that regularly got either him involved with the police, or another family member) Not sure which!

He has had off-field trouble, and was given one last chance to sort his private life out during the last off-season. Hope its not re-surfacing.
Gareth's birth name is Gareth Charnock but is name now is Gareth Hock not because of any trouble but because his mother re-married.

I think that interpretation comes from two facts about Gaz that have got mixed together because he had a reputation of being a thug and I've heard several people say that rugby is the only thing that has kept Hock out of any serious trouble.

However incidents with rugby players being taunted is not restricted to Gaz Hock, I heard last year that two people blocked the exit to a shop as O'Loughlin tried to leave and then insulted him, O'Loughlin ignored them and they eventually yet them past....apparently they were Latics fans.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

and the trouble he will have been having last off season will have been with his girlfriend they split up after a long relation ship i am lead to believe as my dad talks to him sometimes in the beech tree.......

also he moved out of blue bell back to his mother near plumbs the elctrical shop near farmfoods in wigan.....
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

shawcross da warrior posted:
and the trouble he will have been having last off season will have been with his girlfriend they split up after a long relation ship i am lead to believe as my dad talks to him sometimes in the beech tree.......

also he moved out of blue bell back to his mother near plumbs the elctrical shop near farmfoods in wigan.....
Well, from what I understand, Hock owed a tidy sum of money, and we are not talking £10 to Ocean Finance here, bank loans or mortgages either!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

shawcross da warrior posted:

Gaz is now back with his girlfriend who he also has a child with.Its his house near farmfoods not his mums,he bought it about 18 months ago but then split up with his girlfriend and he moved up pemberton for a while,but has now moved back their.He used to go into beech tree a lot after game (and only drinks pop).
shawcross da warrior

gaz never drank pop befiore or after a game he was alweays on the lager and still goes in the beech tree....

his mates drank the pop gas was on the stella and carling i can asure you that.......
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

And I'm sure he's glad that you're all discussing his private life and where he lives :eusa16:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

AB

this is an open forum unless you intend to block the thread

most people i am sure know Gaz is a Becch Hiller

and a lot know where he likes a pint

nothing wrong with saying that on here
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

I was merely putting across my point that some of these posts are quite personal and could cause offence to Gaz Hock. How would you like it if people started putting posts on about your personal life and financial status.
And before you start spouting, there is a difference between "rumours" and "nasty" comments.
I have no intention of blocking this thread, but wonder how many would say what they have on this thread to Gaz's face :doz:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
shawcross da warrior

ohh yeah and gaz is going to come on here and read what people are writting about him.......

in the history of the board have we ever had a player as a member........