Re: New coach heading to Super...

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Fujiman

Re: New coach heading to S...

Post by Fujiman »

ancientnloyal posted:
I'd like Denis Moran to be our head coach
I'd second that if i could get my arms out of this straight jacket :lol:
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
Fujiman posted:
ancientnloyal posted:
What you typing with then ??????? :lol: :lol:

Clever dick!! :roll:
Well he did say "head" coach!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
Fujiman posted:
ancientnloyal posted:

:lol: :lol:
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
Fujiman posted:
ancientnloyal posted:

You should be called one eyed warrior after that post :lol: :lol: :lol:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Cruncher posted:
thegimble posted:
GeoffN posted:
There'll be a vacancy at Warrington soon..... :cool:

And Nobby will go there as well as Leeds and stay with us. Well thats rumors for you.
Yeah, that one's got me wondering if we give too much credit to these rumours.

according to the trolls, that only didn't happen because everyone in Australia suddenly realised how crap he was.
The club had contingency plans in place, should they have been relegated last season, cruncher. I would like to think that you would accept that is a club behaving responsibly.

Fielden, having been signed for a massive fee, was not going to be a free agent upon relegation, he would have gone to Australia for a season long loan. It was also rumoured that Noble would end up in Aus too and that Phil Veivers would have been head coach for Wigan in the NL. (What that had to do with the reduced cap, I am not sure). Other players would also have been loaned out for the anticipated year long wait should the worst have happened.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

lucky 13 posted:
TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
Fujiman posted: I'd second that if i could get my arms out of this straight jacket :lol:

You should be called one eyed warrior after that post :lol: :lol: :lol:
:surp: :lol1:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

butt monkey posted:
The club had contingency plans in place, should they have been relegated last season, cruncher. I would like to think that you would accept that is a club behaving responsibly.

Fielden, having been signed for a massive fee, was not going to be a free agent upon relegation, he would have gone to Australia for a season long loan. It was also rumoured that Noble would end up in Aus too and that Phil Veivers would have been head coach for Wigan in the NL. (What that had to do with the reduced cap, I am not sure). Other players would also have been loaned out for the anticipated year long wait should the worst have happened.
If all that's true, then it's music to my ears, because it suggests that someone somewhere was thinking in advance.

With luck, similar plans will be in place should the worst happen this year. I don't expect it to, but we keep hearing these rumours about massive points deductions.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

I think harrison will be in with a shot for the leeds job at the end of the season i have a hunch he may get it...

and daniel anderson is off at the end of the season and the brisbane coach is having that job.....
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

shawcross da warrior posted:
I think harrison will be in with a shot for the leeds job at the end of the season i have a hunch he may get it...

and daniel anderson is off at the end of the season and the brisbane coach is having that job.....
Now that really would make me envious.

I wouldn't mind seeing Noble walk so long as Bennett was coming the other way. I'll only believe it when I see it, though.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Cruncher posted:
butt monkey posted:

If all that's true, then it's music to my ears, because it suggests that someone somewhere was thinking in advance.

With luck, similar plans will be in place should the worst happen this year. I don't expect it to, but we keep hearing these rumours about massive points deductions.
Yeah no problems mate, it is/was true. NO club, would fork out a figure of £400,000 in transfer fee and see the same players released for free just a matter of four/six months later.

Other deals were in the offing (subject to player/agent agreement) in a bid to retain as many players as possible without breaking any by-laws

Obviously (thankfully) none were needed!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!