Klein Assaulted?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
butt monkey

Klein Assaulted?

Post by butt monkey »

Did any one hear about an incident after the Quins game, concerning a Wigan fan (identity withheld) who confronted Ashley Klein on the car park and ended up lamping him, ultimately ending up with him getting a police caution!

Wonder if it'll be on youtube anytime soon :lol:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Danielle2006

Re: Klein Assaulted?

Post by Danielle2006 »

yeh the ref was out of order but he was doing what he thought was right, even though us wigan fans did not agree with him! This is his job, no need to go and crack somebody over it! i think whoever did this is pathetic and needs to get a life
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Totally inexcusable and the person who did it should be barred for life, we all like to get on the back of the referees but this is rugby not football we are not hooligans and what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Yes i've heard about this. Incidentally did anyone see a certain wigan fan mouthing off at the ref close to the end of the match being followed by a steward who thought he'd run onto the pitch?

Maybe...

Totally inexcusable. Its only a game, refs make mistakes but he also made mistakes for Quins. He should be barred from games
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Wigan_forever19 85 posted:
Totally inexcusable and the person who did it should be barred for life, we all like to get on the back of the referees but this is rugby not football we are not hooligans and what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch!
No argument about that, there's absolutely no place in the sport for that. Worse, Klein was right with almost everything he gave against us. If this "fan" wanted to have a go at someone, there were 17 players in black and red who should have been ahead of Ashley in the queue. I hope Nobby's got them playing "catch" this week so we can learn how to keep hold of a rugby ball...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Sorry everyone, heard from some one who knows the "gentleman" concerned (works with him), nothing more than finger jousting as far as physical contact was made, although words were exchanged.

No police involvement at all and the person (alleged) to have been involved went back to his hotel at the same time as the rest.

End of

Unless some one-else knows more.....
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

butt monkey posted:
Sorry everyone, heard from some one who knows the "gentleman" concerned (works with him), nothing more than finger jousting as far as physical contact was made, although words were exchanged.

No police involvement at all and the person (alleged) to have been involved went back to his hotel at the same time as the rest.

End of

Unless some one-else knows more.....
Maybe someone got confused with that Denmark vs Sweden soccer game at the weekend where a fan got on the pitch and tried to assault the referee...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 715785.stm
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mikey-warriors

Post by mikey-warriors »

butt monkey posted:
Did any one hear about an incident after the Quins game, concerning a Wigan fan (identity withheld) who confronted Ashley Klein on the car park and ended up lamping him, ultimately ending up with him getting a police caution!

butt monkey posted:

butt monkey posted:

butt monkey posted:

butt monkey posted:

butt monkey posted:

haha klein assaulted quite funy he needed it n i heard he been demoted to national league. :lol:
Perpignan 2009

remember remember the 21st of september wigan 31 - 30 bradford

Wayne's World

Post by Wayne's World »

ancientnloyal posted:
Yes i've heard about this. Incidentally did anyone see a certain wigan fan mouthing off at the ref close to the end of the match being followed by a steward who thought he'd run onto the pitch?

Maybe...

Totally inexcusable. Its only a game, refs make mistakes but he also made mistakes for Quins. He should be barred from games
Dont let mike binder see you saying 'Its only a game' I told him the game of pool is only a game and he never lets me forget it.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

haha...

The assaulter is perhaps maybe probably a postman in the Leigh area as I saw him this morning near Platt Waz, probably perhaps it was him, not sure for definate, please dont send solicitors to me
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame