major announcement next week

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Cruncher

Re: major announcement nex...

Post by Cruncher »

stevo38 posted:
well looking back at recent posts cruncher you have not come up with much info or input for that matter ,and i think on another link you are actually applauding the mbe that rads has been awarded but yet on here your saying it doesent justify an announcement,make your mind up fella :sly:
When did I say it doesn't justify an announcement? It's not Rads I'm laughing at, it's people like you, who come on here and say they know something but then won't say what it is.

It's quite hilarious actually.

This is supposed to be a rumour board. That means you post the rumour. If you're looking to tease and titillate, I'm sure there's a board for that somewhere else.
Rugbydav

Post by Rugbydav »

This is a Rumour Mill what's the problem with someone posting a rumour .... give the man a break :eh: :eh:
Enjoy your Rugby League ..... We do!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Rugbydav posted:
This is a Rumour Mill what's the problem with someone posting a rumour .... give the man a break :eh: :eh:
I think the problem Cruncher has is people coming on and saying "I know something but won't say what it is". That is they have not posted the rumour!

Dave