major announcement next week

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
stevo38

Re: major announcement nex...

Post by stevo38 »

id class that as an announcement how many mbe s have you got :exc:
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

stevo38 posted:
id class that as an announcement how many mbe s have you got :exc:
So your claiming that the radders mbe was the major announcement :o . What about the other useless theories you put out i.e. Noble going Barrett unhappy :eusa17:
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

When you think about, you can raise your stock as a guy with inside information if, every month or so, you come on here and say: "There'll be an interesting development in the coming week, but I'm not allowed to reveal any more."

Keep it cryptic like that - as many of these characters do - and you'll be proved right, because there is bound to be a development of some sort. Look at the options you'd have had in the last 7 days alone: Kris gets an MBE, Stuart Fielden returns to form, Wigan are linked with Civoniceva, Scully's out for the season, Hull sign Shaun Berrigan.

And you can claim any one of them.
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

Good grief words fail me with the level of muppetry on show on this thread,

it was started with the line " an announcement on satuday will make us pround to be wigan fans"

so everyone assumes we are signing someone, but it turns out that one of our own, who this time last year helped save our skins is awarded one of the countrys highest personal honours what more do you lot want!

then again signing a second rate prop fron salford is a cause so SO much more pride isnt it :eusa17:
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

he is not even 2nd rate M8

he is and will be another liability when it comes to giving penalties away just like Hock
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

i told you that the announcement was saturday and you would be proud i also said link the others if you like because like the rest of you thats all i was told its not my fault if its not what you thought it would be ,ive been told something else by same bloke but ill keep it to myself this time :exc:
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

Stevo. dont let the actions and ramblings of a few muppets stop you posting, its called a rumour mill if you have heard something from what would appear a valid source share it im curious :)
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Tell us Stevo i belive you
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

stevo38 posted:
i told you that the announcement was saturday and you would be proud i also said link the others if you like because like the rest of you thats all i was told its not my fault if its not what you thought it would be ,ive been told something else by same bloke but ill keep it to myself this time :exc:
No, keep pretending you know things and then teasing us about it. It's an interesting diversion for the rest of us from our otherwise boringly factual lives.
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

well looking back at recent posts cruncher you have not come up with much info or input for that matter ,and i think on another link you are actually applauding the mbe that rads has been awarded but yet on here your saying it doesent justify an announcement,make your mind up fella :sly: