major announcement next week

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
stevo38

major announcement next week

Post by stevo38 »

from same source i told you ashton had gone i told you first on that one ,there is a major announcement next week ,also link it if you like shaun edwards has been at jjb this week ,and ive heard trent barrets wife has not settled yet he may be asking for a release next year ,brian noble has been offered leeds job .
FROM A TO B

Re: major announcement next we...

Post by FROM A TO B »

I'd doubt the Barrett one, according to reports from the last riversiders meeting, he is loving it here and bigging it up to his fellow players back home.
Lots of rumours about takeover bids, so wouldn't be surprised if that was to happen.
Can't see Nobby going to Leeds, what's the challenge?
If there is trouble with Mo, then perhaps the alleged takeover will resolve the problem.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
stevo38

Re: major announcement nex...

Post by stevo38 »

the one im definate on is the major announcement the others i wouldnt say 100 per cent but it is a rumour mill ive been told saturday for the announcement and you will be honoured is words were so what that means i dont know
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

:eusa16:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
turf

Post by turf »

You said does the announcement not have anything to do with MO?

I say that because he may go. :eusa10: :eusa10: :eusa10: :eusa10:

Some of the players might be out the door. Please not. Not before the CC is over.

Then (as some people (not necessarily on here) suggest) Ashton can get gone to RU. :o :o :o :o
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

i dont know what the announcement will be but i do think it is linked to a takeover my man wont tell me anymore he said he cant
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
Maybe shaun Edwards has something to do with the annoucement of Dave W selling his part.....Could Edwards take over in that role??
I know he'll have done pretty well financially in his career both as player and coach, but I don't think he'll be in the Whelan millions league yet. Whilst the running costs of RL are much smaller than, say, soccer, it's still not something you could do without proper commercial backing. Ex-players coming in as coach or chief exec (Tony Rea) is one thing, but not as owners.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

you all know as much as me now so we will have to wait and see .
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

major statement = Doris to leave club ( if only please god)

Trent is going nowhere

Wayne Bennett to refuse Stains job and come to JJB (if its stilled called that )

rumours are rumours and thats where they should stay until something is definate

Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Glynola

Post by Glynola »

Ah yes, the good old 'major announcement to be made' which usually turns out to be the naming of the 20-man squad on Wednesday.
Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!