matt king

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
eccywarrior

matt king

Post by eccywarrior »

read in yesterdays daily star that we are ahead of bradford for his signature. i really hope we get him. hes one of best centre/wing in world.
IN WANE WE TRUST
ancientnloyal

Re: matt king

Post by ancientnloyal »

Bradford's salary cap must have a bigger bulge than turfs pants.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

would love this guy to arrive he culd solve our problems at feeding calders the ball........
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Could also take over from lockers on the penalty count. Makes fozzy seem like a big softy. Somebody said we lack a villain. We would rectify that with this signing. HC
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

If we do it looks like Valiki (sp) is gone Matt King in the Centre, maybe Bailey upto the 2nd row to replace Fletch and promote goulding
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

yeah i could see it swinging that way........
pedro

Post by pedro »

waste of money in my opinion far, far better centres than him as he is a winger by trade although Melborne use him in either. Not enough pace for my liking.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Let bradford waste their money on him, would rather take Yeaman anyday of the week
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Not sure if that was meant seriously, but I cannot see what the fuss is about Yeaman. I would much rather bring Gleeson back to Wigan than a man who can support adequately but make as few breaks as DV.
To my mind, King has made an impact at a high enough level (the NRL) to show that he could run through our inferior comp.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

highland convert posted:
Could also take over from lockers on the penalty count. Makes fozzy seem like a big softy. Somebody said we lack a villain. We would rectify that with this signing. HC
Are we on about the same Matt King, the 'villain' who got his backside well and truly kicked by his opposite Kiwi winger in the Tr-Nations, both in rugby skills and the scrapping. He's as Soft as putty. If he is that good, why are the Storm moving him on ?.